Lifetouch Photography - the details in the picture are poorly taken. The pictures are blurry

Issue not resolved

My child's class picture is very blurry.One half is fine, but the other half is so blurry esp the teacher.

Very bad photoshop. I've already told the school, and they said they are not using Lifetouch anymore. I've talked to the all the moms and dads in the class, they are pissed and want a retake. So on the behalf of the myself and the parents We want a refund and a retake.

We paid for these pictures, and we expect professional quality photos.

Not blurry and bad photo shop..This needs to be redone.So, Lifetouch needs to reply back..

d4205a9 review #478962
5 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments11 Report
Had an experience with Lifetouch Photography?  Submit review about this company
incogito

Sep 21

Sorry to hear that. I work for lifetouch and sounds like the photographer messed up. Maybe He was new? Our group photos at our region are always tack sharp & the photographer is experienced. I know that as a nation-wide company, they do not use any photoshop at all. I hope you get a retake or refund.

Sep 22

thank you, my school is having lifetouch again this year. I hope its much better than last year. If they are still blurry will life touch retake school and class pictures. Everyone was upset with the photo last year.

Happy Mom

May 05 Owings Mills, Maryland

Life touch is receiving the complaints from here but it takes a little longer. I called this number and they were eager to make things right 410-644-7700. The photos came out too dark from the prom but the keychain photo had the correct color. They admitted they'd used two different cameras and are willing to reprint the package using the keychain camera and exchange. Said they would call me when they're ready to be picked up. Awesome phone service as well. Good luck everyone.

1 0 Reply

May 06

thank you. I will call them. :grin

Upset Mom

May 05 Owings Mills, Maryland

Life touch has contacted us to make things right and yes it was from our complaint on this website. But who spends their time roaming the Internet to read about other peoples issue.

May 06

Thank you. I will call them to see if they can do the retakes at the school. Alot of parents were upset about the pictures.

LouSkunt69

Mar 12

You really think where people post anonymously on a website that is NOT the companies will help? Take your complaint to their website!

LouSkunt69

Mar 12

WHY DO YOU THINK POSTING HERE WILL RESULT IN LIFETOUCH CONTACTING YOU!!! Good grief you're an I.diot!

Mar 12

really calling someone an ***. when you send in your post they ask if you would like lifetouch to contact you click it to agree, so i did and left my number. Have you ever sent in a complaint to this website? Or you like trolling people as your hobby.

5 0 Reply
Jack

Jun 20

People should submit a complaint about this Louiseskunt69.Well... maybe not she does seem to be acting out like a spoiled child for attention.

5 0 Reply
anonymous

Mar 12

I have news for you Lifetouch isn't going to reply from this site. You have to go to their website to complain. This is just a general complaint site.

0 6 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.