Lifetouch Photography - the details in the picture are poorly taken. The pictures are blurry

review #478962 contact

My child's class picture is very blurry.One half is fine, but the other half is so blurry esp the teacher.

Very bad photoshop. I've already told the school, and they said they are not using Lifetouch anymore. I've talked to the all the moms and dads in the class, they are pissed and want a retake. So on the behalf of the myself and the parents We want a refund and a retake.

We paid for these pictures, and we expect professional quality photos.

Not blurry and bad photo shop..This needs to be redone.So, Lifetouch needs to reply back..

66fe6a1
Had an experience with Lifetouch Photography?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Happy Mom

May 05 Owings Mills, Maryland

Life touch is receiving the complaints from here but it takes a little longer. I called this number and they were eager to make things right 410-644-7700. The photos came out too dark from the prom but the keychain photo had the correct color. They admitted they'd used two different cameras and are willing to reprint the package using the keychain camera and exchange. Said they would call me when they're ready to be picked up. Awesome phone service as well. Good luck everyone.

May 06

thank you. I will call them. :grin

Upset Mom

May 05 Owings Mills, Maryland

Life touch has contacted us to make things right and yes it was from our complaint on this website. But who spends their time roaming the Internet to read about other peoples issue.

May 06

Thank you. I will call them to see if they can do the retakes at the school. Alot of parents were upset about the pictures.

LouSkunt69

Mar 12

You really think where people post anonymously on a website that is NOT the companies will help? Take your complaint to their website!

LouSkunt69

Mar 12

WHY DO YOU THINK POSTING HERE WILL RESULT IN LIFETOUCH CONTACTING YOU!!! Good grief you're an I.diot!

Mar 12

really calling someone an ***. when you send in your post they ask if you would like lifetouch to contact you click it to agree, so i did and left my number. Have you ever sent in a complaint to this website? Or you like trolling people as your hobby.

5 0 Reply
Jack

Jun 20

People should submit a complaint about this Louiseskunt69.Well... maybe not she does seem to be acting out like a spoiled child for attention.

4 0 Reply
anonymous

Mar 12

I have news for you Lifetouch isn't going to reply from this site. You have to go to their website to complain. This is just a general complaint site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lifetouch Photography.
Filing a new complaint about
×