Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture.It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it.
How does this even make it through proofing. My son's teacher took a picture with her cell phone right before the "photographer" that was much better. On top of that their prices are outrageous. I understand they have a lot of students to take pictures of, but they are using digital cameras.
How long would it really take to get one more pic?No respectable photographer would dare print a picture like this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- School Pictures
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son. It has warped badly (I have a new home). I contacted Lifetouch and they would..."
- "Robin Smith 1169 Furnace Road Iron Station N.C. 28080 email@example.com Session ID#; 00209_20160330_0003A I wanted to use the coupon for photo # 47C The pictures we got were really good, but I have 3 kids and..."
- "We booked Raphael Rachman for a private photography session on the beach during our Christmas vacation to Naples, Florida after seeing a Groupon advertisement. He arrived at the location and..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range 3X. The purchase was horrific! Not because of the manufacturer but due to the dealer. We are totally..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."