2.0

So I have used Lifetouch through our public schools over the last 20 years for a total of 5 kids - twice a year. Add that up $$$$$$$. This year I ordered retouch for my pre teen daughter and name and year on each photo for my teen daughter.

My pre teen daughter's photo was sent to me with a orange circle covering one side of the lower half of her face on each and every photo. My teen daughter had no names and years on any of her photos.

When I asked for corrections to the photos, I received a $25 gift certificate instead. When I pressed customer service (who are not state side) I finally got them to agree to send me corrected photos. Well that was 6 weeks ago. I called to check on the "remakes" and first I was hung up on. Then the second call there was a barrier of understanding (language or stupidity) She finally told me that the corrected photos were never ordered. BIG FAIL!! I believe I will invest my money in local studios because this was a BIG disappointment!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with photographers are good and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and product quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lifetouch photography photo. Lifetouch Photography needs to "once i have the photos i paid for i will spend my money locally" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lifetouch photography photo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lifetouch Photography.

Comments