1.2

My daughter had school pictures taken and we pre-ordered a package on the Lifetouch website.We never received the package and so began my journey of lengthy customer service calls and unkept promises by Lifetouch.

Each time I called, I was promised that someone from "the back office" would contact me within 72 hours and work out some kind of resolution. After a month of calling and then waiting for callbacks, I finally was able to speak to a supervisor, but only after an hour and 20 minutes on the phone. At least the previous customer service reps were polite, but the supervisor I spoke to interrupted me and gave me the impression she did not care about my situation in the least and was a little upset that I was bothering her. In the end, she repeated the same promise of a callback and a coupon to JCPennys to have pictures taken again.

At this point I have no faith in any of Lifetouch's business processes and doubt I will ever get a callback. Lifetouch... You need to understand that parents are purchasing memories from you.

I personally could care less about a refund or a coupon.I just want my daughter's final year of elementary pictures that the rest of her friends received.

Review about: Lifetouch Photography Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments