The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up.

This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off.

I called Lifetouch expressed my concern, a lady answered and told me I will receive a replacement in two weeks, I didn't. Fortunately, a service rep called two weeks after the two weeks I have waited and promised to carefully crop the picture again and send it to me. She was understanding and made sure the original picture is fine, not needing a retake. I received that replacement in another ten days---STILL --- THE HEAD IS CROPPED.

Apparently the original picture file is fine, but there is someone who can't do the job.

Don't let people who doesn't care do the job.It's extremely frustrating.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lifetouch photography school pictures from Lifetouch Photography and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Lifetouch Photography to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot effectively contact to show them their lousy pictures. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifetouch Photography for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments

This company gets away with what they do because no one is paying attention.They are not actually a professional photography company; they are merely a company that sells contracts / agreements to school communities ('no experience necessary' is what they say when recruiting photographers).

They gussy up to just about every school association, such as the PTA and all the principal associations, and call them ‘partners’ so they can embed themselves into schools…and never leave. They throw freebies and kickbacks to school members who are in on letting them make money in a school, but at the same time ask those same persons to please hide such transactions from the rest of the school community.

In other words: You pay for school photos while someone else gets photos for free because they got suckered in.

Bottom line: Get involved in the decision making regarding school photos within your school community.But also, while this company is still in place at your school, emphatically boycott them.