The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up.
This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off.
I called Lifetouch expressed my concern, a lady answered and told me I will receive a replacement in two weeks, I didn't. Fortunately, a service rep called two weeks after the two weeks I have waited and promised to carefully crop the picture again and send it to me. She was understanding and made sure the original picture is fine, not needing a retake. I received that replacement in another ten days---STILL --- THE HEAD IS CROPPED.
Apparently the original picture file is fine, but there is someone who can't do the job.
Don't let people who doesn't care do the job.It's extremely frustrating.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot effectively contact to show them their lousy pictures
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lifetouch Photography School Pictures
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE!!-I bought a brand new Kia Sportage 2013 one year ago in October 2012. In fact I bought two. Exactly the same for myself & my GF. Since buying..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I purchased a recliner and couch less than a year ago 3-5 cushions a ripping at the seams when I sent in my warranty complaint I was told to find..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."