Medford, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up.

This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off.

I called Lifetouch expressed my concern, a lady answered and told me I will receive a replacement in two weeks, I didn't. Fortunately, a service rep called two weeks after the two weeks I have waited and promised to carefully crop the picture again and send it to me. She was understanding and made sure the original picture is fine, not needing a retake. I received that replacement in another ten days---STILL --- THE HEAD IS CROPPED.

Apparently the original picture file is fine, but there is someone who can't do the job.

Don't let people who doesn't care do the job.It's extremely frustrating.

Review about: Lifetouch Photography School Pictures.

I didn't like: Cannot effectively contact to show them their lousy pictures.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $90
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments

This company gets away with what they do because no one is paying attention.They are not actually a professional photography company; they are merely a company that sells contracts / agreements to school communities ('no experience necessary' is what they say when recruiting photographers).

They gussy up to just about every school association, such as the PTA and all the principal associations, and call them ‘partners’ so they can embed themselves into schools…and never leave. They throw freebies and kickbacks to school members who are in on letting them make money in a school, but at the same time ask those same persons to please hide such transactions from the rest of the school community.

In other words: You pay for school photos while someone else gets photos for free because they got suckered in.

Bottom line: Get involved in the decision making regarding school photos within your school community.But also, while this company is still in place at your school, emphatically boycott them.