The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up.
This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off.
I called Lifetouch expressed my concern, a lady answered and told me I will receive a replacement in two weeks, I didn't. Fortunately, a service rep called two weeks after the two weeks I have waited and promised to carefully crop the picture again and send it to me. She was understanding and made sure the original picture is fine, not needing a retake. I received that replacement in another ten days---STILL --- THE HEAD IS CROPPED.
Apparently the original picture file is fine, but there is someone who can't do the job.
Don't let people who doesn't care do the job.It's extremely frustrating.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot effectively contact to show them their lousy pictures
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lifetouch Photography School Pictures
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "My family was scheduled for a 3:20 session, we waited 30-45 minutes for session to begin. My daughter had on what I had chose for her TI wear for pictures,..."
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I purchased a recliner and couch less than a year ago 3-5 cushions a ripping at the seams when I sent in my warranty complaint I was told to find..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE!!-I bought a brand new Kia Sportage 2013 one year ago in October 2012. In fact I bought two. Exactly the same for myself & my GF. Since buying..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."