Lifetouch Photography - Horrible job done

The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up.

This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off.

I called Lifetouch expressed my concern, a lady answered and told me I will receive a replacement in two weeks, I didn't. Fortunately, a service rep called two weeks after the two weeks I have waited and promised to carefully crop the picture again and send it to me. She was understanding and made sure the original picture is fine, not needing a retake. I received that replacement in another ten days---STILL --- THE HEAD IS CROPPED.

Apparently the original picture file is fine, but there is someone who can't do the job.

Don't let people who doesn't care do the job.It's extremely frustrating.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Cannot effectively contact to show them their lousy pictures

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lifetouch Photography School Pictures
Review category
review #735377

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lifetouch Photography? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 10 #1092209

This company gets away with what they do because no one is paying attention. They are not actually a professional photography company; they are merely a company that sells contracts / agreements to school communities ('no experience necessary' is what they say when recruiting photographers). They gussy up to just about every school association, such as the PTA and all the principal associations, and call them ‘partners’ so they can embed themselves into schools…and never leave. They throw freebies and kickbacks to school members who are in on letting them make money in a school, but at the same time ask those same persons to please hide such transactions from the rest of the school community. In other words: You pay for school photos while someone else gets photos for free because they got suckered in.
Bottom line: Get involved in the decision making regarding school photos within your school community. But also, while this company is still in place at your school, emphatically boycott them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lifetouch Photography. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lifetouch Photography.
Filing a new complaint about