Lifetouch Photography - Lifetouch does not stand behind their products
I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son.It has warped badly (I have a new home).
I contacted Lifetouch and they would not warranty this. I placed an order for my daughter's package and asked if I could included this in the package. I ordered the biggest package for both kids. They would not let me do it.
Then I asked if they would ship the two orders together. They would not and they would not even give me a $10 shipping credit. THEY DID NOTHING FOR THE FAULTY PRODUCT.
I was very understanding about the return policy.I was trying to minimize the replacement cost.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Replacement policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you..."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."