1.7

I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son.It has warped badly (I have a new home).

I contacted Lifetouch and they would not warranty this. I placed an order for my daughter's package and asked if I could included this in the package. I ordered the biggest package for both kids. They would not let me do it.

Then I asked if they would ship the two orders together. They would not and they would not even give me a $10 shipping credit. THEY DID NOTHING FOR THE FAULTY PRODUCT.

I was very understanding about the return policy.I was trying to minimize the replacement cost.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifetouch Photography and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lifetouch photography photo canvas from Lifetouch Photography was replacement policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifetouch Photography.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Lifetouch Photography to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments