Lifetouch Photography - Lifetouch does not stand behind their products
I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son.It has warped badly (I have a new home).
I contacted Lifetouch and they would not warranty this. I placed an order for my daughter's package and asked if I could included this in the package. I ordered the biggest package for both kids. They would not let me do it.
Then I asked if they would ship the two orders together. They would not and they would not even give me a $10 shipping credit. THEY DID NOTHING FOR THE FAULTY PRODUCT.
I was very understanding about the return policy.I was trying to minimize the replacement cost.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Replacement policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."