I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son.It has warped badly (I have a new home).
I contacted Lifetouch and they would not warranty this. I placed an order for my daughter's package and asked if I could included this in the package. I ordered the biggest package for both kids. They would not let me do it.
Then I asked if they would ship the two orders together. They would not and they would not even give me a $10 shipping credit. THEY DID NOTHING FOR THE FAULTY PRODUCT.
I was very understanding about the return policy.I was trying to minimize the replacement cost.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Replacement policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- "If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I had order a beautiful basket for our client's grand opening of their new building. We order a basket and received flower in a base, it was also up upgraded..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."