1.6
Poster decreased review rating.

Perhaps the title is wrong. The TWO people who I spoke to on more than one occasion had no clue what they were doing.

I had to repeat EVERYTHING (language barrier)! I said about three or four times (addresses, phone numbers, my child's name, my name, the school, the school's address...EVERYTHING). Finally after a half hour phone call tonight the female said "I am sorry ma'am I cannot help you with that" I'm SO upset that iSmile doesn't take the pictures anymore. I asked iSmile for kindergarten pictures of my almost 10 year old, and they dug through the files and found them!

LifeTouch can't even give me the last years photos! Complete and utter B.S. and I'd walk down the streets having a petition to sign to get iSmile back! LifeTouch IS THE WORST PHOTO COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

They probably are so terrible because you get what you pay for and thats why the schools are using them......Cause they are cheap! (for the schools...

still the same priced pictures for parents, yet all the unfortunate customer service and inability to get past years photos!

Our children's pictures are SO very special. We should be able to at LEAST go back a year and reorder if needed!

Reason of review: Too many issues to list!.

Preferred solution: Have iSmile back to take our children's priceless pictures! If not, KEEP THEM ON FILE! Also, have people who understand English well if the are assisting customers in the United States! No brainer really....

I didn't like: Having to deal with problems that should not have happened, No solution was offered.

Comments