2.1

I ordered a digital release of my graduation photo on the 10th of September and I have yet to receive it. I have called 3 times now, was promised a call back last week which never happened, and now have to call again.

I don't understand why their promotional e-mails are coming in every single day but my photo for some reason hasn't. I paid over $60.00 for this and premium retouching. Customer service has been nice enough but it is ridiculous that it is such a huge problem e-mailing me the photo I paid for. They have not offered any other solutions for me to receive my photo which is really disappointing.

I'm tired of having to call and being provided with no solution. I would not recommend ordering any photos from here, go with a local photographer.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $62. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lifetouch Photography. The most disappointing about lifetouch photography shipping service at Lifetouch Photography was no solution was offered and did not receive a call back as promised , but reviewer liked customer service was very nice and patient. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifetouch Photography.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Lifetouch Photography to other companies on our site.

Comments