My child's class picture is very blurry.One half is fine, but the other half is so blurry esp the teacher.

Very bad photoshop. I've already told the school, and they said they are not using Lifetouch anymore. I've talked to the all the moms and dads in the class, they are pissed and want a retake. So on the behalf of the myself and the parents We want a refund and a retake.

We paid for these pictures, and we expect professional quality photos.

Not blurry and bad photo shop..This needs to be redone.So, Lifetouch needs to reply back..

Review about: Lifetouch Photography Photo.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments

Sorry to hear that.I work for lifetouch and sounds like the photographer messed up.

Maybe He was new? Our group photos at our region are always tack sharp & the photographer is experienced.

I know that as a nation-wide company, they do not use any photoshop at all.I hope you get a retake or refund.

to incogito #874001

thank you, my school is having lifetouch again this year.I hope its much better than last year.

If they are still blurry will life touch retake school and class pictures.Everyone was upset with the photo last year.

Owings Mills, Maryland, United States #812029

Life touch is receiving the complaints from here but it takes a little longer.I called this number and they were eager to make things right 410-644-7700.

The photos came out too dark from the prom but the keychain photo had the correct color. They admitted they'd used two different cameras and are willing to reprint the package using the keychain camera and exchange. Said they would call me when they're ready to be picked up.

Awesome phone service as well.Good luck everyone.

to Happy Mom #812270

thank you. I will call them. :grin

Owings Mills, Maryland, United States #811950

Life touch has contacted us to make things right and yes it was from our complaint on this website. But who spends their time roaming the Internet to read about other peoples issue.

to Upset Mom #812271

Thank you. I will call them to see if they can do the retakes at the school. Alot of parents were upset about the pictures.

LouSkunt69

You really think where people post anonymously on a website that is NOT the companies will help? Take your complaint to their website!

LouSkunt69

WHY DO YOU THINK POSTING HERE WILL RESULT IN LIFETOUCH CONTACTING YOU!!! Good grief you're an I.diot!

to LouSkunt69 #793930

really calling someone an ***.when you send in your post they ask if you would like lifetouch to contact you click it to agree, so i did and left my number.

Have you ever sent in a complaint to this website?Or you like trolling people as your hobby.

to Anonymous #829708

People should submit a complaint about this Louiseskunt69.Well... maybe not she does seem to be acting out like a spoiled child for attention.