Every *** time I try to do any business with *** Lifetouch, they screw me over by either not giving all my pictures, lying to me, or taking more money then they should.This time they made me look like a *** ugly *** troll.

I don't know why they think this is so funny, but it's not and quiet discussing.

I hope they're proud of themselves to be one of the most terrible photography company I have ever knew and I know some pretty bad ones, but this for sure is the worst.People, I'm telling you, this company is a waist of time and cheep basters that like to screw people over.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lifetouch Photography. The most disappointing about senior pictures at Lifetouch Photography was how there was no help Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifetouch Photography.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Lifetouch Photography to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments