Unprofessional studio..pictures not sent in after we ordered them and no one bothered to call me.Only when I called back 5 weeks later did they notice THEIR mistake.

Called customer service and no one there bothered to call me back. To top it off, they told my daughter her pictures would be sent in on a rush order and would be ready Saturday. Well guess what, no call on Saturday and no pictures. I will tell everyone I know with kids in school especially a senior not to go here.

Prices are a rip off too.They take advantage of all these kids!

Review about: Lifetouch Photography Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Rips off high school families Lifetouch Photography "Poor quality photographs and paper. Way overpriced photos that only escalate if you don't want their "packages." One photo I bought for my senior child had such poor quality paper..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more 47th Street Photo - Really bad people to buy off 47th Street Photo "iispent $1135.55 on a camera bundle on ebay they send me a message saying they did not know when it would arrive so I said send it with tracking number..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more