Our school changed from a local photographer who did great work to life touch about three years ago.I would fill out the order form and it had a line asking what name you would like on the pictures.

My son likes his nickname so that what I would put on that line. The pictures would come in and have a name that he does not use on it. I would have to call, get the run around, then final talk with someone would send some new ones with the correct name on them. Those pictures were very poor quality and I would not have them in time to include in Christmas cards.

This year I tried ordering on line and my son comes home with a proof set, wrong name, telling me don't miss this year's school pictures.I have already paid on line for pictures but have not recieved them so I guess another year having to send Christmas cards then send pictures at a later date.

This reviewer shared experience about "1st 5 listed above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifetouch Photography. The most disappointing about lifetouch photography school pictures from Lifetouch Photography was photos and do not follow order form requests Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifetouch Photography.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Lifetouch Photography to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments