I really have a hard time accepting the fact that a company of such caliber can deliver such inexcusable poor product of service.Like many others in these reviews, I have also endured the poor customer service, the lack of concern resulting in not receiving my daughters first grade pictures.

I am at my wits end, and find no reason why my daughters name cannot be correctly spelled on her pictures.

This is the last mistake I will make and I urge other parents to do the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and mislead and terrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order processing issues, poor customer service" of lifetouch photography pictures and associated monetary loss in the amount of $32. Lifetouch Photography needs to "the ability to go to a local studio and have my order processed, without error" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lifetouch photography pictures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lifetouch Photography.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments