I really have a hard time accepting the fact that a company of such caliber can deliver such inexcusable poor product of service.Like many others in these reviews, I have also endured the poor customer service, the lack of concern resulting in not receiving my daughters first grade pictures.

I am at my wits end, and find no reason why my daughters name cannot be correctly spelled on her pictures.

This is the last mistake I will make and I urge other parents to do the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and mislead and terrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order processing issues, poor customer service" of lifetouch photography pictures and associated monetary loss in the amount of $32. Lifetouch Photography needs to "the ability to go to a local studio and have my order processed, without error" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lifetouch photography pictures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lifetouch Photography.

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments

Lifetouch Photography - Rips off high school families Lifetouch Photography "Poor quality photographs and paper. Way overpriced photos that only escalate if you don't want their "packages." One photo I bought for my senior child had such poor quality paper..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Horrible job done Lifetouch Photography "The school picture is what I rely on to keep track of my kid's growing up. This year, Lifetouch cropped the top of his head off. I called Lifetouch..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Rips off high school families Lifetouch Photography "Poor quality photographs and paper. Way overpriced photos that only escalate if you don't want their "packages." One photo I bought for my senior child had such poor quality paper..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Family Photo Service Review Jcpenney Portraits "With tear down my eyes I had ugly experience with the pictures taken November 6 I had appoiment in jcpeney I'm not happy with this situation my son is in..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more