Really?So I order the picture package online, it gives me a confirmation and tells me that I need to print out this "photo pass" oh, if you don't have a printer, it says don't worry!

So I write on the package that I paid online, the finally comes when the pics come in and guess what? They don't have son's photos because he wasn't taken down to the photographer. Now when did they stop taking individual photos of all the kids? Are they wasting film?

My goodness, so I call them and they're like sorry, he didn't get photos, we'll refund you.

SO BASICALLY, IF I DIDN'T CALL IN, YOU WOULD HAVE JUST KEPT MY *** MONEY????YOU SCAMMIMG BASTARDS!

Had an Experience with Lifetouch Photography?

Comments

So it's the photographers fault that their teacher didn't allow them to come down for photos?

Newark, New Jersey, United States #759425

What order did it double?You said that your child was never photographed because he was never brought down to the camera.

This is very hard to understand.

I also believe that you can obtain a phone number for Lifetouch through a very simple search.This is hardly a company that is impossible to access.

Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing. The money goes to one office and the pictures go to a lab in another office.

Richland, Michigan, United States #684795

Might want to complain to the school. They are the ones who take the kids to the photographers. The photographers set up in the room given and wait for the kids to show up.

Huntington, West Virginia, United States #655776

I made an online purchase and after I verified my order and pressed the "order" buttom, it DOUBLED MY ORDER and DOUBLED MY PAYMENT.I immediately tried to call to let them know what happened but THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER LISTED!

I then immediately emailed them (all within one minute) About 10 minutes later I received an email stating my order was "already in production" that I needed to fill out ANOTHER email to "request a return". Really? WTF!

:( It was and still is a scam.I HAVE NOT HEARD ANOTHER WORD FROM THIS COMPANY!